Only individuals who are studying a MSc, Advanced, Diploma, Certificate course in REBT or RE-CBT can become Student Members of AREBT for the duration of their study.
- Benefits of joining AREBT whilst a student:
- Low membership fee
- Reduced fee for CPD courses and Conference attendance
- Access to qualified REBT supervisors
- Opportunity to network with fellow REBT Practitioners
- Keep abreast of developments within the field of REBT through our journal; newsletters; email contact and access to latest REBT books.
Once qualified Student Members can apply for Full membership which affords the opportunity to have their details placed on our AREBT Therapist List and the opportunity to seek accredited status. Then accredited details can be placed on the national register of accredited RE/CB Therapists www.cbtregister.com
The student membership application form requires a membership fee of £15.00
Click here to download the application form for Student/Associate Membership